Join Team DNAtrix
DNAtrix is on a bold mission to develop novel virus-based therapies for some of the most difficult to treat malignancies in patients with some of the greatest unmet needs. To join our team means that you’re inspired by our mission and committed to take on the challenge of advancing scientific breakthroughs for the betterment of patients, including adult and pediatric patients with brain cancer. A very sobering challenge.
Our culture is highly collaborative and transparent, and we view the sharing of information as essential to successfully and efficiently achieving our mission. As with other companies in the biotech field, the COVID pandemic has helped us uncover new, more effective ways of working that we have every intention of continuing with into the future. Our challenge is taken seriously, and we operate with a solutions-oriented mindset within a more informal work environment. If you are open-minded, team-oriented and are motivated to find the good in most things, we would like to hear from you.
DNAtrix is an equal-opportunity employer, offers a competitive benefits package and, for most positions, a great deal of flexibility in where you chose to work.
Compensation & Retirement
- Competitive Salary and Annual Bonus Incentive
- 401K Program with Company Match
- Stock Options
Health & Wellness
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits (Employee + Dependents)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental Death (100% Employer Paid)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
Holidays & Paid Time Off
- 15 Days Paid Time Off, Increasing to 20 the Following Year
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Additional Floating Personal Holidays
Continuing Education & Additional Benefits
- Educational Assistance Program
- Training and Development
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program